Peugeot looks like it's ratcheting the good-old British-French rivalry up a notch by bringing its Onyx diesel-hybrid concept car at England's Goodwood Festival of Speed this July, according to Hybrid Cars.
The company may be having a heck of a hard time, but P eugeot still manages to ring the bell when it comes to concepts. Straight from the Vector M12 school of car design we have this, the Peugeot Onyx Concept, an all-wheel drive plug-in hybrid coupe we'll be seeing at the Paris Motor Show later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX