Peugeot looks like it's ratcheting the good-old British-French rivalry up a notch by bringing its Onyx diesel-hybrid concept car at England's Goodwood Festival of Speed this July, according to Hybrid Cars.
The company may be having a heck of a hard time, but P eugeot still manages to ring the bell when it comes to concepts. Straight from the Vector M12 school of car design we have this, the Peugeot Onyx Concept, an all-wheel drive plug-in hybrid coupe we'll be seeing at the Paris Motor Show later this month.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!