2010 Peugeot 5008 – Click above for a high-res image gallery
What do you call a van full of eight Frenchmen? We don't know either, but Peugeot will soon provide a vehicle that will help whisk your way toward the punchline. Spy shooters have snagged a long wheelbase version of Peugeot's 3008 MPV. The not-a-van should offer comfortable accommodations for five plus stuff, or a content quintet joined by a quarrelsome troika in the final row. The LWB 3008 is expected to be officially unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and aside from the extra stretch betwee
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies