Peugeot might not loom large on our radar screen since it doesn't market in North America, but overseas (and counted together with its Citroën brand), the French automaker is a big player – the eighth largest in the world, in fact, ahead of Suzuki, Mazda, Mercedes, BMW and (crucially) its cross-town rival Renault.
Peugeot's new executive-class sedan has spotted getting ready for a likely photoshoot in Madrid, wearing nothing but a car cover. Given the timing, we're guessing the new 508 sedan will get its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in September and then go on sale late this year or in early 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX