About a month before the Geneva Motor Show, Peugeot announced a hyper-miling competition for up to 72 drivers to see how little fuel they could use getting from Paris to Geneva. After evaluating all the written entries, Peugeot selected the drivers and set them up last weekend in four different diesel-powered models.
Peugeot has put out the call to European drivers to sign up for its upcoming Eco Cup where they will have the chance to prove how efficiently they can drive. The Eco Cup is a two-day, 622-mile run from Paris, France to Geneva, Switzerland in a fleet of 72 new diesel-powered Peugeots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX