The Peugeot 308 SW may not exactly stand out against the backdrop of tuner specials and concept cars here at the Geneva Motor Show, but with the action winding down we can already say that it is one of the most relevant for European buyers.
Peugeot 308 Sw
Wagons may have been replaced largely by the ubiquitous crossover here in the States, but in Europe, estates big and small are still in high demand. And to meet that demand, Peugeot has revealed its new 308 SW, a vehicle similar in size and mission to our Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX