The Peugeot 308 SW may not exactly stand out against the backdrop of tuner specials and concept cars here at the Geneva Motor Show, but with the action winding down we can already say that it is one of the most relevant for European buyers.
Peugeot 308 Sw
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 6, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 8, 2014
Wagons may have been replaced largely by the ubiquitous crossover here in the States, but in Europe, estates big and small are still in high demand. And to meet that demand, Peugeot has revealed its new 308 SW, a vehicle similar in size and mission to our Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models