Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Peugeot 3008 Hybrid
At the Geneva Motor Show, Peugeot has announced that one year after it introduces its first diesel hybrid based on the 3008 crossover, it will launch a plug-in version of the same vehicle. The 3008 will be the first vehicle to use the PSA-developed Hybrid4 system and, unless someone like Mercedes pulls a surprise later this year, it may be the first production diesel hybrid if it launches as scheduled early next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX