Though American hot hatch enthusiasts might more readily equate the letters GTI with Volkswagen, our European counterparts would equally associate them with Peugeot. In fact, it's been 30 years since the French automaker introduced the first 205 GTi, and to celebrate that milestone, it's released a new 30th Anniversary Edition of the latest 208 GTi.
Peugeot 208 Gti 30th Anniversary Edition
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Peugeot 208 Gti 30th Anniversary Edition Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!