Rising pump prices getting you down? Spare a thought for some of our global neighbors faced with gas prices that are more than double what the average Joe is paying in downtown New York. Americans are quick to complain when gas prices hover around the $3 per gallon mark for too long, but look at what motorists are paying over in Europe. Most of the developed countries there are lucky to see prices below $6 per gallon. Londoners seems to have to pay more for fuel than residents of any other city,
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies