Prompting electric vehicle fans to ask the age old road-trip question – "are we there yet?" – BMW says it is about to start production on a plug-in hybrid version of its new X5 SUV. Motoring.com.au, citing a presentation that BMW executive Peter Wolf made at the official X5 launch, is reporting that Bimmer is "close to" production of the PHEV. No time frame was given, but the German automaker is saying it will one day make plug-in hybrid versions of all of its models once it solves b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX