Let us make one thing abundantly clear - the car you see above has virtually zero chance of making it into production. None. Zilch. Nada. Zip. That said, we certainly wish it were going on sale. This is the VF Coupe, a rendering put together by a pair of off-the-clock Holden designers and Dsine International. It's meant to show what a VF Monaro, a two-door version of the beloved Commodore, could look like if it were to enter production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX