If you've ever wanted to buy Fisker Automotive – not just a Karma, but the whole company – the opportunity is coming. The federal government is looking for a buyer for the automaker's $168 million Department of Energy debt note. That number comes from the original loan commitment of $528 million. Fisker only received $192 million of that funding, however, and the DOE has since "recouped more than $28 million from the company's accounts." It's that last $168 million that is proving to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX