We understand traffic getting you down, but this is taking things to extremes. An Australian man went on an utter rampage during rush hour outside of Perth, on the country's west coast, with his ten-minute conniption backing up traffic for nearly an hour on the Kwinana Freeway.
It is in Perth, Australia – a place that even Aussies consider a hike – where you'll find this, a Transformers-themed Bumblebee Camaro limousine with both scissor and gullwing doors. Created by Showtime Limos, the pony car has gone draft horse with seating for eight and Lamborghini-style entry in front, DeLorean in back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX