Open-source software isn't a new thing, even in the world of racing. Just take a look at the gorgeous Project Cars video game to see what we mean. What is, unusual, though, is an open-source car. And we aren't just talking about any car - we're talking about an open-source Le Mans prototype. Oh yes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX