Ford is updating the Mustang for the 2016 model year with new hood-vent turn signals, Sync 3 infotainment system and a host of new trim and options packages.
Ford plans to rename the Performance Package for the Mustang V6, and it's giving Facebook fans and LA Auto Show visitors the chance to decide what moniker it will carry. On the Contest page of the Ford Mustang's Facebook profile, you can submit your choice of moniker for the package that adds go-fast items like a 3.31 rear axle, Shelby GT500 rear lower control arm and Pirelli tires to 305-horsepower coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX