Last week, we all watched with enjoyment as Jalopnik editor Travis Okulski got epically pranked by a mustachioed Jeff Gordon. As we explained then, Gordon starred in a memorable "viral" ad for Pepsi, which saw the NASCAR champion disguise himself and take a car salesman on a wild test drive. It was all called out as bull, and Okulski was one of the most vocal critics.
As part of its ongoing efforts to green its delivery fleet, Coca-Cola is adding 10 heavy duty hybrid trucks to its South Florida operations. Its national goal of 120 vehicles appears to have increased to 142 according to an article in the Miami Herald which discusses the Florida addition. The trucks are being built by Kenworth in Canada and use a drivetrain developed by Eaton. They can run on electric power alone up to 30 or 35 mph, make use of regenerative braking and are said to reduce fuel co
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX