Nearly a year ago, NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon teamed up with Pepsi for a commercial. Gordon would be disguised and terrorize a used car salesman on an extreme test drive. It was staged, quite obviously, we said. Our friends at Jalopnik were a bit more vociferous in calling out the ad's more artificial points.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX