Carl Icahn's investment company is now poised to acquire Pep Boys for $1 billion after placing a higher bid than tire maker Bridgestone.
If there's anything the recent abundance of zombie programming has taught us, it's that nobody is safe – not even a seemingly indispensable character on The Walking Dead. Oh, and one more thing: zombies are most likely to attack when it seems least likely that they will attack.
10 Home Depot stores in Florida are on an auto parts test run for America's largest home-improvement retailer. The stores each have about 500 square feet chock-full of auto parts at discount prices, undercutting competitors by more than 20 percent in some cases. The company hopes that male do-it-yourselfers,their prime demographic, won't be able to resist as they pass by aisles of motor oil, fuel additives and other supplies. All of which must be keeping executives
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX