Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did their best to ensure that the media circus surrounding the birth of their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, would bring in some mad cash for UNICEF. The folks at Dodge, however, had the foresight to purchase four full pages of advertising space deep within the bowels of the PEOPLE Magazine article premiering Shiloh's litte face, representing one of the biggest advertising coups in recent history.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies