As part of its ongoing effort to make vehicles as safe as possible, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is reportedly looking into creating a new crash-test rating system for cars which includes introducing a "Silver" rating to indicate added safety for senior drivers. Automotive News reports that NHTSA Administrator David Strickland says the agency is trying to find a way to make cars safer for senior citizens and it's also seeking a way to incorporate crash-prevention technology
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX