It appears Spyker is strengthen its ties and carmaking ability with Chinese carmaker Youngman. This comes in the wake of the brand's latest dealings with a $3 billion lawsuit against General Motors regarding the demise of Saab.
Peking To Paris
This could possibly be our first glimpse at the forthcoming super D12 SUV from Spyker. The team from Auto Informatief somehow managed to get their sticky mitts on what is said to be a clandestine shot of a clay model featured during some kind of corporate presentation. As shown, the body looks decidedly more Spyker than the Land Rover Defender-skinned test mules we've seen spy shots of thus far, but it also looks a good bit different from the Peking-to-Paris showcars we've seen for the last coup
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!