Harrington Group's replica Mercedes-Benz 300SL - Click above for image gallery
Michel de Broin, a Montreal artist, has created perhaps one of the most environmentally friendly automobiles ever. In 2005, he took a 1986 Buick Regal, gutted it, and replaced its running gear with pedals, calling it the "Shared Propulsion Car." In an early video of the passenger-powered car, it navigates New York traffic with a few impatient drivers, but no big problems. The Buick, with its super-slow acceleration, is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic just like everyone else. We assume the pass
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX