A rare 1967 Ferrari owned by a North Carolina orphan-turned-millionaire sold at auction for $27.5 million.
As always, we made the annual trek to Monterey, California for Pebble Beach Week with laptops in tow and digital SLR cameras in hand to capture everything worthy of your time. As you can see by our assemblage of posts below, 2010 was another spectacular year for new and old.
August is here, meaning it's time for our annual pilgrimage to Monterey for the smorgasbord of classic and collectible cars that awaits. Events there include Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival, The Pebble Beach Tour, Concorso Italiano, The Quail, the auctions, The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Concours d'LeMons and the granddaddy of them all – The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. We'll be on hand to cover it all for you, just in case you can't make the trip yourself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX