For an episode of Jay Leno's Garage that's nearly an hour long, Jay takes a tour of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. He interviews some top automotive designers in the industry on the Concept Car Lawn.
Pebble Beach Concours
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 16, 2015
Autoblog's director of photography, Drew Phillips, captures all the sights of this year's 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. It's everything you want to see from Pebble Beach, all in one gallery.
Shelby American has publicly unveiled the 50th Anniversary Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe during Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival in Monterey. Limited to just 50 examples, the continuation series is available in an aluminum body or less expensive fiberglass version with more amenities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX