Just because he's a famous celebrity doesn't mean Jay Leno got to take it easy at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance earlier this month. Having already spent some time with the gorgeous Cadillac Elmiraj Concept and Ed Welburn for a recent episode of Jay Leno's Garage, the late night talk show host also got to put a few miles on a prototype version of the Porsche 918 Spyder.
Pebble Beach 2013
The weeklong festivities that take place in Monterey, CA for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance draw in some of the finest cars from around the world. Unfortunately, these events also seem to be drawing in some opportunistic lowlifes looking to score to some high-dollar hardware the easy way. In this case, four classic Chevy cars were stolen over the weekend of August 17th.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX