In what may seem like a "man bites dog" story, the grand total of annual vehicle-miles driven may have peaked a few years ago and continues to decline as more people get out of their cars and choose to take public transportation or even hoof it instead.
Peak Vehicle Miles
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX