When Nick Murray took delivery of his 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S in June 2013, he had saved for it for the past five years. He didn't just pluck a random 911 off a dealer lot. He specially ordered his car with thousands of dollars in extras tailored just to him, and he captured all of the options on his YouTube channel. The love affair didn't last long. Eventually the channel became a place for Nick to air his growing list of grievances about his deteriorating 911. Eventually, his mix of righteo
After not hearing much news about the relocation of the Porsche Cars North America headquarters for almost a year and a half, Porsche announced today that it has finally broken ground on its new facility. Sitting on the former site of a Ford Taurus assembly plant located close to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the new building will employ 400 workers (including the addition of 100 jobs), and it will also include a training center, museum and 1.6-mile test track.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!