The Ford F-Series Super Duty pickup truck is a pretty big deal. Not only is it physically large and imposing, it's also a huge seller for Ford and a vehicle that practically generates its own weight in gold profit. That being the case, it's no surprise that Ford is keen to make some noise about a new trim level for the 2013 Super Duty.
Virtually all automakers attempt to mold their image by aligning themselves with other organizations and sporting events, but we can't think of a recent move as extreme as that of Ford Motor Co. dropping its interest in the genteel sport of golf to sponsor professional bull-riding.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX