The proverbial velvet rope may do wonders for trendy nightclubs, but it's apparently hurting the plug-in vehicle industry. While the lack of available public charging stations is largely viewed as a hurdle to broader EV adoption, research firm Frost & Sullivan says membership-based payment systems a big hindrance.
And you thought the story couldn't get more bizarre. Well, it turns out Ryan Jenkins, the now-deceased Canadian Realtor-turned-reality-TV-contestant-turned-accused-murderer may have allegedly tossed more than Jasmine Fiore in the dumpster. According to BMW, Jenkins hadn't made a payment on his leased 3 Series since March, and his account is now seriously past due.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies