The proverbial velvet rope may do wonders for trendy nightclubs, but it's apparently hurting the plug-in vehicle industry. While the lack of available public charging stations is largely viewed as a hurdle to broader EV adoption, research firm Frost & Sullivan says membership-based payment systems a big hindrance.
And you thought the story couldn't get more bizarre. Well, it turns out Ryan Jenkins, the now-deceased Canadian Realtor-turned-reality-TV-contestant-turned-accused-murderer may have allegedly tossed more than Jasmine Fiore in the dumpster. According to BMW, Jenkins hadn't made a payment on his leased 3 Series since March, and his account is now seriously past due.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX