For those nostalgic for mullets, the Cosby Show and Oakland A's dominance, the Nissan Leaf may be for you.
Hybrids, plug-in hybrids and battery electrics accounted for the fastest-growing U.S. vehicle segment in terms of first-quarter sales, though they still may not be worth the extra price if all you're looking for is payback through lower refueling costs, according to separate reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX