Currently, the UK has one of the most expensive car taxation systems in the world. Besides VAT (sales tax) at time of purchase, drivers in Britain must pay fuel taxes and a road tax (Vehicle Excise Duty) a corporate tax (for fleets), and sometimes a Congestion Charge, as in London. Manchester is about to vote on a congestion tax as well.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!