Currently, the UK has one of the most expensive car taxation systems in the world. Besides VAT (sales tax) at time of purchase, drivers in Britain must pay fuel taxes and a road tax (Vehicle Excise Duty) a corporate tax (for fleets), and sometimes a Congestion Charge, as in London. Manchester is about to vote on a congestion tax as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX