Paul Newman's 1987 Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTO Racecar – Click above for image gallery
The will of actor and race car driver Paul Newman has been filed and read, revealing who gets the things he left behind. His wife, Joanne Woodward, get his Westport estate and art collection while his salad dressing business goes to the Newman's Own Foundation. That charitable organization also will get Newman's Oscar he won for his work in "The Color of Money."
In the world of Hollywood where so many people are vacuous prima donnas, Paul Newman is one of the great exceptions. He is considered one of the greatest American actors and one of the classiest human beings. However, after 83 years, the Newman era is drawing to a close. About 18 months ago, Newman was diagnosed with lung cancer and he's not expected to live past the end of September.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies