In October of last year, Matt Farah, host of The Smoking Tire, toured a seriously impressive car collection that included a number of Saleen Mustangs, some very rare German sports cars and a few gray-market Japanese imports. At the time, there was no mention of who this extensive and impressive collection of cars belonged to. Now, the video has been republished on CarBuzz with confirmation that this vast collection belonged to the late Paul Walker.
Paul Walker Death
In addition to the Fast & Furious tribute video, which has been seen more than 25 million times, fans around the country have been organizing car cruises as a memorial to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas. A video report on CNN says that more than 1,000 people showed up to the fatal crash site yesterday for a memorial, which included a car rally and show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX