When actor and Fast & Furious franchise mainstay Paul Walker died in a car accident last November, the next installment, Fast and Furious 7, which was already in production and was due out July 11 of this year. After a pause while Universal Studios figured out how it was going to fill the gap, the screenwriter rewrote the script and filming resumed.
Paul Walker Body Double
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX