While most would regard the reunification of open-wheel racing in America as a positive thing, it has been tough on some of the drivers that had come to dominate the Champ Car World Series. Essentially dumped into a field of IndyCar drivers, even the most accomplished Champ Car pilots have had trouble finding a ride.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX