It was the urban legend to top them all, the one every car guy wants to be true: Dude straps a jet engine to his Impala and goes for the ride of his life, which, of course, ends with his death.
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 9, 2010
School Time Jet Bus – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Chris Shunk
- May 4, 2007
Paul Stender is a former NASCAR and Indy Car mechanic that loves speed. In fact, Paul loves going fast so much that the internal combustion engine has taken a back seat to jet engines, and everything in his Speed for Hire stockpile comes equipped with rip-roaring turbine power, even his port-o-jet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models