Last summer, we told you about Paul Reed Smith Guitars' $4,700 Z06-inspired "Corvette Standard" electric guitar. Available in factory 'Vette paint colors and decorated with items like the car's flag logo and either a "Z06" or "427" inlay on the fretboard, the axe made for an interesting, if not inexpensive, collectible. More interesting -- and likely more valuable in the collectability sense -- is the custom version designed for Corvette Racing veteran Ron Fellows.
Paul Reed Smith
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX