Last summer, we told you about Paul Reed Smith Guitars' $4,700 Z06-inspired "Corvette Standard" electric guitar. Available in factory 'Vette paint colors and decorated with items like the car's flag logo and either a "Z06" or "427" inlay on the fretboard, the axe made for an interesting, if not inexpensive, collectible. More interesting -- and likely more valuable in the collectability sense -- is the custom version designed for Corvette Racing veteran Ron Fellows.
Paul Reed Smith
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Paul Reed Smith Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!