A special Lexus 400h design concept that was built to support Paul McCartney's 2005 U.S. tour is Lot 1547 this Sunday at the Barrett-Jackson auction. The car's theme is designed and hand-painted to reflect his famous 1962 Hofner bass guitar and Vox AC30 amp. The graphics are detailed down to the wood grain, inlay piping, pearloid pickguard and strings. Inside the cabin, the custom seat panels are made from Vox diamond-pattern fabric, and the center console features the pickguard material. A Shur
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies