Evo magazine recently got McLaren P1 program director Paul Mackenzie to reveal some of the aerodynamic and materials details that help make his new hybrid supercar so stupendous. The walkaround makes sense of the numerous intersecting lines and angles on the P1, like the main intakes placed inside the doors, the vents just ahead of the front wheels that were added later in road testing to get more cooling to the radiators, the vents on the rear to cool the clutches and the titanium-mesh chimney
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX