Jay Leno isn't really known as a punishing driver. If Jay Leno's Garage is any indication, you know that he might get on the throttle a little bit, but he's hardly reckless. However, this week Leno actually does a little damage to the car he's driving while showcasing the 1969 Oldsmobile 442 restomod owned by his buddy, guitarist Paul Jackson Jr., formerly of The Tonight Show Band.
Paul Jackson Jr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX