In Fully Charged, actor Robert Llewellyn continuously manages to combine electric vehicle news and views with a bit of British wit. We love it. His latest offering makes us all the more jealous, since he's showing us what it's like to drive an EV at 200 miles per hour.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 21, 2014
- Danny King
- Mar 22, 2013
Credit the BBC for doing its best to dispel the notion that electric-powered vehicles are – as it puts it – "dull and boring." The UK broadcaster posted a two-minute video that profiles Paul Drayson and his racing team, which is building racing EVs that can go as fast as 200 miles per hour, and really quietly at that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models