It was the urban legend to top them all, the one every car guy wants to be true: Dude straps a jet engine to his Impala and goes for the ride of his life, which, of course, ends with his death.
Paul Stender is a former NASCAR and Indy Car mechanic that loves speed. In fact, Paul loves going fast so much that the internal combustion engine has taken a back seat to jet engines, and everything in his Speed for Hire stockpile comes equipped with rip-roaring turbine power, even his port-o-jet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX