You can own your very own piece of Ty Law's garage. The former New England Patriot's silver Dodge Ram SRT-10, already a hot vehicle with its 500-hp Dodge Viper engine, has been uber-customized by RAD Customz in Norwood, Massachussets with a Pioneer DVD head unit and seven-inch flip-up screen, sueded headliner and sun visor, carbon fiber trim, JL Audio amps/speakers and 22-inch NC Forged six-spoke wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Zeros. Behind the cab is a bed rug and tonneau cover, and a drop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX