Comedian Blake Anderson, a co-creator and star of the Comedy Central show Workaholics, skipped the usual Porsche or BMW as his first big purchase after entertainment industry success. Instead, he opted for the most patriotic vehicle that he could find. Anderson tells the story of buying his bald-eagle-adorned Jeep in this interview with Conan O'Brien.
It's not unusual to feel extra patriotic this time of year, what with the Fourth of July being today and all. As if to celebrate, New York-based research firm Brand Keys conducted a study among 4,500 consumers about what brands they find to be the most patriotic. According to the Detroit Free Press, Jeep took top honors in this study, besting other American stalwart brands including Coca-Cola, Levi's and Hershey's.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!