Rejoice, haters of annoying advertising campaigns. While we're not even vaguely suggesting that anything positive came from the horrible earthquake and tsunami endured by Japan earlier this year, we will go so far as to say that we're not sad to learn that Honda's irritating Mr. Opportunity advertising campaign is being scrapped this year because Honda doesn't have a lot of inventory to rid itself of with cut-rate year-end pricing.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX