The Hyperloop looks like it's going beyond hypothetical design and turning into something that could actually ferry passengers from San Francisco to Los Angeles in one hour. A new company, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies Inc., has been launched and is being co-led by former director of mission operations for SpaceX, Dr. Marco Villa, and Dr. Patricia Galloway, who has an impressive science and engineering background.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX