The Hyperloop looks like it's going beyond hypothetical design and turning into something that could actually ferry passengers from San Francisco to Los Angeles in one hour. A new company, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies Inc., has been launched and is being co-led by former director of mission operations for SpaceX, Dr. Marco Villa, and Dr. Patricia Galloway, who has an impressive science and engineering background.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Patricia Galloway Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!