Toyota of Rockwall in Texas has become the first automotive dealership in the country to be given a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification. Just a little while ago, Pat Lobb Toyota in McKinney, Texas managed to get a Silver certification and was the first auto dealership to be LEED certified at all. Not too shabby. But more are on the way, as Michael Bevan, Corporate Manager, Retail Market Development at Toyota Motor Sales in the U.S. says, "We expect there will
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!