Some critics have suggested that the Volkswagen CC may have lost some of its visual verve following its 2012 facelift, the original CC's organic "four-door coupe" form having been made a bit more ordinary with version 2.0.
UPDATE: Thanks to commenters Mike, ebm14, and dosahut, all of whom explain that the verbiage in the post at VWvortex simply indicates the point at which the standard Passat sedan switches from an '08 to an '09, and the end of production for the model. So basically, the lineup stays as is with the two Passats and the CC. Or, put more plainly, never mind.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX