The Chevrolet Cruze is, hands-down, the greatest success in recent history for General Motors. Now entering its third model year, the Cruze has been one of the company's top sellers in the United States, and GM has now committed to keeping production here through a second generation. According to MSN Money, the new 2015 Chevrolet Cruze will launch in the fall of 2014.
We're saddened to report the untimely passing of former F1 driver Gianclaudio "Clay" Regazzoni. Clay was killed yesterday when he collided with a truck in the northern Italian city of Parma, where he was reportedly driving at high speed and failed to stop in time as he met an unexpected traffic jam.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX