Big seller or Franken-vehicle? Analysts are pondering this question as Tesla Motors prepares to open its first mainland China showroom in Beijing later this year (a Hong Kong service center was opened in 2011) and start sales in the world's largest automotive market, the San Jose Mercury News says. LMC Automotive's Mike Omotoso and Brannan Auto Engineering's Charlie Paglee forecast big numbers for Tesla because of two factors: more Chinese looking to buy status symbols for their increasing wealt
Parkview Green Mall
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX