As we mentioned, Friday was Park(ing) Day, a part-prank, part-environmental and social awareness day. Started two years ago in San Francisco when activists discovered that putting money in a parking meter gave a person the right to do any legal activity there, Park(ing) this year saw events in fifty cities around the globe, most in the U.S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Parking Day Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!